Password lock on PM8500

I have a customer that cannot access zone control on the Bose panel due to it saying its locked. They never set the lock and don't know the password. Can you help me with getting it back to unlocked status?

Hello there!

We are having the same problem, can you send to us also? 

Hi Murphy,

I've sent you a private message. 

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I have 2 PM8250 but missing password. Can anyone help?

I am having the same issue.  Any chance of getting an email with the instructions.

Thank you

Hello, I have the same issue, 2 pm8500’s on a site and need access for my client to troubleshoot their issues. Can you help, please? 

Thank You,

David

Hi  

I'm too am in this same predicament...I have a client with a PM8500 non network version with a lost password, could you please advise how to get around the password so I can reconfigure the amp?

many thanks,

Henry

Sent a PM to the last three commenters. 

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

hello Sir,

I have the same problem my client has PM 4500 and need to unlock it to reconfigure the settings.

thank you,

Hi Henry,

I've sent you a private message with this information.

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi Dean,

I've sent you a private message with this information.

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi there,

I have the same problem that the front panel lock password is forgotten 

It´s a PM8500.

please help me?

I have the same issue.  I have taken over managing our Church system and noboby knows the password and the installer is out of business. Could I please get a reset procedure.  Thanks.

Hello Chris, I am allso having trouble getting passed the panel lock. Could you please share how to reset this? The installer that set the code is no longer in business and we have no reviced contact info.

Hi Kimmydoo,

I have sent you a private message with this information.

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi Chris,  I see you replied to kimmydoo but did you forget me?, similar issue in previous post. 

Hi Orgueman,

I've just sent you a private message.

Thanks,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi Arno,

I´m facing the same trouble, could you send me this support email as well?

Many thanks!

Rafa Ramos

Hallo Rob , my customer have same problem with missed password. Will you help me?

help, i need