Password lock on PM8500

Hi zgjloves,

I'm sending you a private message with this info.

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hello ChrisJ-at-Bose,

can you send me this info too? One of our clients has been 'playing' with the amp and has locked it with a unknown password...

Thank you!

Hi Dominique,

I've sent you a private message.

Best Regards,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi, I have the same problem with the password for unlocked the panel and usb, Can you help me to unlocked or reset?

Thanks and Regards,

Adisak.S

Hi Adisak,

I've sent you a private message.

Regards,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi Chris-

I have the same problem. My client has 3xPM4500 amplifiers and has forgotten the lock code. Please let me know how i can reset it.

Thanks,

Karim.

HI Karim, 

I sent a private message to you.

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi, and we have same problem with missed password on PM8500N.    and PM8250 , Will you help me?, PLEASE..

Kind regards,

pepes

Hi Pepes,

I sent a private message with this info.

Thank you,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi, I need to extend a system with a ESP1240 one PM8250 and one PM8500, but they have lost the password as the installation last for two years without any change. Can you help ?

Another topic : using ESPLink is there a way (like a matrix would do) to change the ESPLink channels vs Amp channels in order not to have same config on both amps ?

Thanks in advance
BR

I'm having the same problem. We have a room that's been entirely unusable from the previous contractor. Nobody can find the code.

Dear,

One of my client is facing the same issue. please help me to fix it.

I've sent private messages to the last 3 comments about PowerMatch

Thanks,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hi Rem,

AmpLink channels can be combined with analog channels on either amp. So you can set individual inputs on an AmpLink equipped PowerMatch amp to either analog or digital. The same 8 AmpLink channels can be sent to both amps by bridging the connection. 

Sorry for the late response.

Best Regards,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

hello, can someone help me out? i have a pm8500, i connected the amp to control space but i still need the code.

Hello - I'm looking for a way to reset the panel password for the PM8500.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi J. Michell,

I'll send you a private message. 

Thanks,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hello - I'm looking for a way to reset the panel password for the PM4250.  I mistakenly requested reset pw for 8500 in last post.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

J. Mitchell,

I just sent you a private message.

Thanks,

ChrisJ-at-Bose

Hello Chris:

Just the same. One of our PM8500 has the front panel locked, and no one remembers the 5 digit password. There should be a way to unlock it via Space Control Designer, only the password is directly required to gain access to the PM8500 via SCD as well. 

Thank you in advance!